+ Reply to Thread

Thread: maid agency

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

maid agency

I am staying in south Delhi and having a problem with maids. I have kept many maids in the past but no one is good. I just keep shuttling from one maid to the other. Now I have decided to keep a maid from a maid agency. Any suggestions.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I am a working woman and have faced the same problem. Either the maids are absent for many days or they are not doing their work neatly. After coming home from office, many times I have to do the work left by her. If you find a maid agency, do also notify me. Thanks.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a joint family and no maid is stays at my place for a month also. I am willing to give extra money but they are not interested. Recently my friend told me about a maid agency and I am going to try it from there. I will also pass on the name and contact no. so that you can contact it directly.

Maid agencies are really good. They provide reliable maids at a fixed salary. No hassles and no problems. If not satisfied, then you can replace the maid.

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I do not have much belief on maid agencies. Now all maid agencies are just working for money. They many times do not check the credentials of the maid in detail. I have changed many maids from a maid agency but could not get as per my requirement. They would not work properly and frequently took leave on one pretext or the other.
    I think this is the most difficult situation for any working couple, not getting a decent maid.