+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my wife leaves for office before me and comes home after me

Unhappy my wife leaves for office before me and comes home after me

my wife leaves for office before me and comes home after me. she had promised when she restarted working after marriage that she would leave by 10 and come back by 6. i am trying to be patient but since over a month she goes for work by 8.30 and comes home by 9.
    she says she is sorry but there is some big project and that it will soon get over and her timings will become normal again but it has been going on since a month now! i miss spending quality time with my wife. when she comes home, she is so tired she just goes to sleep. should i insist that she either quit work, or come home on time or should i just be patient and wait?

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Try spending quality time nonetheless

My husband does the same and I get upset all the time. I really want our marriage to work. There's nothing wrong with me, all his friends think I'm gorgeous and look half his age. Could it be the reason? I don't know.

If you're interested in showing me a good time when my husband isn't around, please call me: nine six six five eight eight 5044

Talking Qaulity time

Hi Sweta,Keep your self busy with some hobbies and slowly he may realize or take him to some counselor.Send me a mail to iD quikinternet2001 at y a h o o co in I will give you more tips

My wife does the same and I get upset all the time. I really want our marriage to work. i tried many times to make her understand but all failed. I am tired