+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cost of maid

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

cost of maid

How much do maids charge for working full time? When I asked my neighbours, all had different answers so I would like to know how much should I give a full time maid? I live in Rajouri Garden.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Actually it depends on the area but as you stay in Rajouri Garden, the askance rate there is 600 for a work. Fulltime maids generally charge much higher as they have to be there for the whole day. So besides giving 600 for each work, they generally take 500-600 Rs extra.

I stay in Tilak Nagar and I give my maid 500 for sweeping the floor and 500 for utensils. Sometimes I ask her to cook and then she takes 400 a day extra. So basically what I want to say is that it depends on your equation with your maid.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    It is better to go with your gut feeling and also the work load. Generally maids do not charge less than 600 Rs for a work.

kikdas's Avatar Junior Member

apps

The Kroger Company started an online portal named greatpeople.me for all the Associates and Employees for easy access for various purposes. Kroger has designed a greatpeople.me kroger login employee portal for its associates and employees.

wilkat's Avatar Junior Member
    The shapes, sizes, and specificity of beer glasses available today are exploding along with the craft scene, making the selection a little overwhelming. https://chillbeer.net/best-craft-beer-glasses/