+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My husband is never around.

Riya Jain's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Unhappy My husband is never around.

My husband is a successful businessman and is travelling more than half the week. Even on the weekends when he is at home, he is always tired and stressed.

I feel very lonely all the time as my kids are now grown up and working. They take me out over the weekends but I miss my husband. I have told me husband how i feel and have cried also, but he cant help it as he has invested in some stuff that is in trouble and he needs to travel to sort all that out. I am very sad, and lonely all the time. I cry for no reason some time. My kids are also worried about me. My daughter has stopped going for movies with her friends as my husband never has time to take me. So now she takes me for movies.

What can i do?

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Riya Jain
    My husband is a successful businessman and is travelling more than half the week. Even on the weekends when he is at home, he is always tired and stressed.

I feel very lonely all the time as my kids are now grown up and working. They take me out over the weekends but I miss my husband. I have told me husband how i feel and have cried also, but he cant help it as he has invested in some stuff that is in trouble and he needs to travel to sort all that out. I am very sad, and lonely all the time. I cry for no reason some time. My kids are also worried about me. My daughter has stopped going for movies with her friends as my husband never has time to take me. So now she takes me for movies.

What can i do?
    the situation is difficult, u need to give him time. for the time being u can find a new hobby so that u can invest some time in it. spend more time with your daughter and ur friends. i sure this tough time will pass and everything will fine again

This happens in our life. Just ask your husband to care for you and be with you for sometime. Demand him . surely he will understand and go with You for movies and all..