+ Reply to Thread

Thread: list of good day care centres

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

list of good day care centres

I am a working woman and staying in Delhi with my 7 month son. My husband has been posted to Mumbai so I have to manage my kid here alone. I would like to know of good day care or crèches in Delhi. Any suggestions.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    It would be better if you mention the area you are residing in or if you prefer the area of your office?

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I stay in Tilak Nagar and my office is in Connaught Place. A day care or crèche anywhere near these places would be fine for me. Also I want to know if they take care of 7 months baby.

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    There is Nice Day care in Tilak Nagar. I will give you the contact number and you can ask your queries and get clarifications directly.

malrap's Avatar Junior Member

games

PUBG cross-platform play enables cross-play between PlayStation and Xbox if you want to widen your playing options and take the battle royale across formats. Whether that's to play with friends on different consoles, or just to fill out your lobbies faster, PUBG cross-platform play will give you more options. is pubg cross platform

milpar's Avatar Junior Member

apps

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this with us. Fast, simple, and immediate mobile news feed reader for Tech News. Choose and read the most famous Tech News blogs and sites with your mobile. https://www.techrulz.com