+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my husband never comes out alone with me

Unhappy my husband never comes out alone with me

whenever we plan any outings, my husband asks his best friend and his wife to come out with us. Then when we go out, he ignores me and talks to them all the time. i have told him twice already that lets go out just you and me at least one time but he always says some other time and invites his friends along. i feel like he doesnt even care if i am around or not. what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanchi Kothari
    whenever we plan any outings, my husband asks his best friend and his wife to come out with us. Then when we go out, he ignores me and talks to them all the time. i have told him twice already that lets go out just you and me at least one time but he always says some other time and invites his friends along. i feel like he doesnt even care if i am around or not. what should i do?
    Hi
    try going out urself with ur friends, may b for a movie shopping or a lunch, show him u can have a good time without him.
    also try finding y is he doing this. u have to make him realize ur importance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanchi Kothari
    hi,

let see you take care of your husband more but he does not care you so you also have to move in your life, try to involve your self in other activities such as outing with friends, shopping,visting new places nd many more thing which u like to do. you have to proved youe husband that u are happy without him so that he may value of your. let see life is not so long so live it at full extent. try to be happy in every sitution nd do as you like. try for change in your life.

Hi

Don’t be worried, Just try to talk to him again and ask him why is he doing like this, what is his problem in coming along with you,

Try and talk to him till he replies you properly, have patience, don’t lose your hope or ignore him

Hope you both will be happily going out soon, All the Best

Tit for tat start ignoring him as the way he is doing for some time u feel the change

I agree with Jiten and the person before him.. You could try ignoring him for a while. and then one day sit with him, and ask im did he realise how you feel when he treats you similarly..