+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My husband ignores me.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

My husband ignores me.

We have been married 15 years. It was an arranged marriage and we were both very young. We have one child. I am thin and pretty but my husband ignores me all the time. We have not had sex in so many months. I cant talk to him about it as we have a formal kind of relationship. Why does he not want to have sex with me? He s always in a bad mood. What can i do to put him in the mood for sex? I am very shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Siya Gandhi
    We have been married 15 years. It was an arranged marriage and we were both very young. We have one child. I am thin and pretty but my husband ignores me all the time. We have not had sex in so many months. I cant talk to him about it as we have a formal kind of relationship. Why does he not want to have sex with me? He s always in a bad mood. What can i do to put him in the mood for sex? I am very shy.
    hi,
    u can try new looks to make him interest try new dress something hot n sexy. try to spent some alone time. make him feel the heat.

hi,

you have to talk with your husband as you are his wife nd try to know what is going on in his mind? it may be possible that he is in any big problem & he could not share with you so he may be in bad mood. so you have to know abut his mental situation. one more thing,you should not be shy with your husband so talk with your husband nd try to convice him that you are with him always so it will rebuilt his confidence with you nd you will found him with you as u want him with you.

i think he not at all interested in sex so u find some other ways to satisfied ur sex desires.

do discuss with him directly.

for me its opposite and my wife dnt let me have sex with her and even if we have she insists to finish it early and i have to finish it and again to mustubrate and sleep.

dont worry.u r saying 15yrs completed.this is the only reason y he was not intrested.

women have talent to attarct husband very easily.try new things.

all the best.

Dear Siya,
    It's a common problem now a days because of work stress. U said u married 15 years before but I don't think it's a problem, try to spend some time with ur hubby alone and be sure to go to bed early every night. Try to uncover most of time in front of him to get noticed. By which he can show u nude to get excited for sex..
    best of luck dear...

Try to impress him as much as you can. You know him from 15 years and his vigour and what turns him most like bites, oral or something which was his fantasy. You might having a guess on what were his fantasies which weren't served. If he has BP or is diabetic, there is a dysfunction. You just have to find whether its physical or mental. Find out if he is not interested in sex or is not interested in you. It may be possible that he is having a health problem. Its good to have an open discussion. What happens when you try to approach him for sex? Get the answers from there based on whether he is having an errection or not. Wish you all the best.

If there is any communication gap try to fill it..sit with him maybe their is some problem.try to figure out things together

Doctor!
    i have 25 years with female child( 3 years).Now i have 42 days.(pregnancy positive).But i do not need child now.How to i stop it.
    2- 3years back 2 times i take abortion pill for dont need children.
    if i will again put tablet,shall i face any problem come for future pregnancy? i need one more child after 3 years is enough.
    iam so confuse doctor. i dont need child now. please advise.
    if 3rd time abortion bill harm for my health?

Dear,
    Have you tried the seductive and most efficient way. When yr hubby arrives home or for bed wear revealing clothes, be nice looking good as much as you can, carressing unknowlingly n seductive ways.
    try, try n try

1 more solution for your shyness, you do chatting online like on Tango with a fake name n try to chat on bold topic there. I hope you will find various ways of love making too.

sometimes it so happens that when you are with a person for quite a long time you start loosing interest in that particular person it might be due to various reasons like since you know everything about that person so there is nothing new that you would want to know about that person.not having interest and not having love are two different things and i think he still loves you but you need to find a way to get interest back

may be he is facing some problems which is making him ignore you,try talking to him and find out the reason behind his behaviour only when you would talk to him and find out the reason then only you would be able to understand the reason behind such behaviour of his and find out apt solution

There are several reasons if your husband is doing this type of behaviour. Some of main reasons are:

1. His health problem
    2. Affair with any other lady
    3. office/work tension
    4. Not interested in you (for many reasons)

Most possible reason may be his affair and you can find whether it is true or not. Today I have read a post How to Find Out If Your Partner is Having an Affair and you will get a solution there. Good luck.