+ Reply to Thread

Thread: tuition charges

tuition charges

I am interested in taking tuitions in my home. I can teach students of all classes, but i do not know how much is the current rate going on?

it depends on the number of hours you are going to give and also the number of days.

Actually for 1 hr class and 5-6 days a week, the charges are about 800-1000 per month.

James Bond Leather Jacket
    Now you guys can get all the James Bond Leather Jacket Coat on Buymoviejackets Store with free Shipping worldwide + Easy Exchange and returns.

James Astorga

I really appriciate to read this content because it is very knowledgeable and impressive thanks for posting it Santa Claus Coat

A good wish especially now, during the pandemic, when all schools and universities have switched to distance learning. I think there is nothing difficult in this, it is enough to organize training correctly and use the right software for communication with students. In general, you can find a lot of videos on YouTube that tell you how to organize such training and what programs to use, almost all such videos have at least 12 thousand views, I think their authors use the services of https://soclikes.com to buy views.

similarly with you, I faced the problem of paying in educational institutions when I entered university, especially in a pandemic when there is no job, but my friend advised me www.syndicateaus.com this service for making money, I highly recommend you, you can make dreams come true

when faced with the problem of income and lack of money, there was a lot of stress, I could not cope with my emotions, on the advice of my friends I tried the producer https://wayofleaf.com, I was satisfied, there was no stress.