+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custody issues

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Custody issues

I am going in for divorce. My sole reason of living is my daughter. I do not want to lose her. I want the custody of my three yer old daughter after divorcing my husband. Is there any way of ensuring this?

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I am a concerned mother who is going through a horrible divorce that involves battle for custody for my 10 month old daughter. I am in desperate need of help and some assistance. I wanted to share my problem as I do not know where to go. I don’t know what else to do when my daughter is at stake. I was married to my husband for 4 years and now when it came time to separation, I had to move out of the home. I rented an apartment near my office but then decided to stay close to my husband in hopes we could do counseling and create a schedule for our daughter where we each could see her every day. My husband has a flexible work hours so he takes our daughter to daycare in the mornings. He is not agreeing to my custody of our daughter. I expressed concerns about her age. He just did not listen to me and shut me out of being a part of making decisions for our daughter. Since he works close by to her daycare, he picked her up on days he felt was his and left her there on days he felt was mine.This is affecting me mentally and I now want custody of my daughter.