+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Candle making classes

Candle making classes

I am interested in candle making. I would like to learn from the beginning. Can anybody give me information about candle making classes? I would also like to know the approximate cost of the class and how much time will it take to learn candle making. Thanks

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi!
    nice to know that you are interested in candle making classes. I have also learned candle making. I went to class in Himayat nagar. I learnt gel, wax, paraffin, floating,theme candles, scented candles. It was really a beautiful experience. You can also learn these type of candle making. The time for learning depends on you. The sooner you grasp, the sooner you learn. If you want, I can give you the number.

Fatima Shreen's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Candle making is easy to learn. It can be learnt in three days only but you can continue for some more time if you like. More the practice more the better results. You have to use your imaginations for creating different types of candles. The fees is approximately 2000 Rs. It includes teaching for three days and also the material costs. The materials will be provided in the class. I know of a teacher who comes home and teaches candle making. Her name is Khusboo. If you want, I can give you her contact details.

Thanks Lakshmi and Samira for the information. I would like to have the contact details and phone no. Please send me the details please.

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! Buy Nrecirculating fume hood

Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks single single universal joint shaft

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Liquid Floated Gyroscope

Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job. 123 movies

Thanks for such a great post and the review, I am totally impressed! Keep stuff like this coming. North American Bancard Agent Program

I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! merchant services agent