+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best fertility centre

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

best fertility centre

I want to know the best fertility centre in Hyderabad. Actually am staying in United States but coming to India in September for fertility issues. Please share your personal experiences and also guide me regarding the same.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I would refer Dr. Anuradha to you. She is the best doctor ion Hyderabad. She runs Anu test tube baby centre, Raj Bhavan Road. It is near villa marrie women’s college. It is better to take prior appointment or you will not be able to meet her. She is always busy with her patients who are in large numbers and trust her completely.

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I know Dr. Anuradha. My friend had done her treatment with her. You can trust her completely but yes prior appointment is needed as it is very difficult to get her appointment. Rest assured you will surely become a mother soon under her.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Dr. Mamtha Deendayal and Dr.Fernandes are very good gynaecologists. Dr. Mamtha Deendayal’s fertility clinic is on the way to secunderabad railway station and Dr. Fernandes’s clinic is behind hotel Tajmahal.