+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wanting to have sex

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

wanting to have sex

I am two months pregnant. My hubby wants to have sex with me but I am concerned for the health of the baby. I do not want to cause harm to my baby but my husband is not listening to me. How can I amke him understand?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

good to have sex

It's normal for you to feel anxious about your baby's wellbeing.With a normal pregnancy, you can keep doing it right up till the end. there would be no harm to the baby. Your baby is safe inside the womb and he will not be hurt at all.

no harm in having sex

You won't hurt your baby by making love even in different positions. The thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against infection. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the womb also protect your baby. The baby does not feel any pain.

Hi I am 38 weeks pregnant now with twins..My husband also love making sex during first trimester.. But my hormones didnt cope up at that time since I had more vomiting and tiredness . But when I entered into 14th week my feelings changed completely . . It became severe in the last trimester..now my breasts r leaking milk am set for delivery in few days... Feeling relaxed Bcz of my husband 's love

Hi Sitha, my wife is 6 week pregnant . it almost 8 weeks before i had sex with my wife., and my hormones are tempting to make love with her.. but we are worried it may affect out baby..now her breast and nipples getting enlarged and that also tempting me...please advice. if so what positions are safe..

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    It is normal to have sex during pregnancy provided you have a healthy pregnancy. There is no reason to not have sex during pregnancy as there is no harm to the baby. There is a thick mucus lining in the cervix which protects the baby against the infection. The amniotic fluid and sac in the uterus keeps the baby safe.

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi there is no harm in having sex during pregnancy, no part of the genital area will but damaged of you or your partner. If you have orgasm you might notice a bit of movement in your baby. There is no need to worry about anything. There is no discomfort felt by the baby it is absolutely normal.

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello it has been said that of you have sex then you might have early labour which is not at all true. It is absolutely wrong that having sex will cause premature birth, in fact it is opposite that if you keep having sex regularly during your pregnancy you are less likely to have a premature delivery.

Hi it is not always having sex is good, there are some circumstances where you have to be careful while having sex. There can be bleeding or spotting in early pregnancy if so then the doctor will suggest you to not have sex till 14 weeks of pregnancy. He may also suggest not to have sex at all till the pregnancy is over.

If you have a history of cervical weakness and if you have sex in the pregnancy you might suffer from heavy bleeding, a low lying placenta or a vaginal infection. You need to check with your doctor first and ask him whether it is safe to have sex.

In normal pregnancy having sex is nothing to worry about and is not the reason for any miscarriage or vaginal infection. Make sure to have protection if you have an infection so that the infection doesn’t spread to your partner.

Research say that women who have regular sex during pregnancy they have least chances of having premature birth. Having orgasms mean that the chances of having early birth are lowered. There is no link between having sex and premature birth.

The baby has no risks of being harmed with any position as such as it is protected by a thick mucus wall which seals the cervix. The amniotic sac and the walls of the uterus also keeps the baby safe. Movements are caused by the baby when you have orgasms.

I had sex with my partner when she was 24 weeks pregnant she got pain I suggest don't do sex while pregnancy

can u speak in hindi
    im support u

My sister is gynaecologist and she advised me to have sex without giving pressure on my womb. Also, she said it's good to have sex during pregnancy till 8 months have passed. It helps to lubricate vagina and will have easy delivery

Thanks Priya. My wife is pregnant for the second baby. She is now 7 weeks and we started having sex from yesterday. She was lubricating a lot as we were having after almost two months