+ Reply to Thread

Thread: stress eating

stress eating

Hey...
    i have same problem i feel more hunger in stress or tension...
    In my exams day i feel hungry a lot every time and due to eating a lot i become over weighted.. please suggest me how i can control on this..?
    Tacoma Boot Camp
    Last edited by Samunil Kashir; 05-07-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Stress eating is quite common and it leads to binge eating. The result is overweight. Try to get rid of the stress by doing yoga or meditation. Avoid keeping unhealthy snacks in your fridge so that you do not get tempted to snack on them. Keep healthy alternatives like fruits, salads or whole wheat bread etc. In this manner even if you binge eat, you won't be putting on weight or feeling guilty later.

Stress is one of the major causes of overeating. It is better to avoid it in order to prevent eating disorders. When we are under stress, hormones are released that trigger hunger and we feel like eating all the time. We gorge on unhealthy foods as we crave more of sugars and fats. In the end we feel guilty. Try to keep yourself engaged so that you do not have time to think or stress over something. Indulge in creative pursuits.

In the video, the Nokia highlight telephone is seen running some obscure variant of Android with pre-introduced Google applications like YouTube and Chrome. The telephone likewise bolsters Google Assistant voice search that can be enacted by squeezing its catch. There's right now no word on Google and Nokia really taking a shot at an Android-controlled component telephone. It would be a first of its sort however. unofficial price in bangladesh