+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oral Conraceptive Pills

Hetal Kapoor's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Oral Conraceptive Pills

Are oral pills safe? I am not prepared to have babies therefore, i am planning to go for oral contraceptive pills. I just want to know the side effects of oral pills and if oral pills can affect my fertility? Please reply

Sonia Roy's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation side efects of birth control

Every method of birth control does have some side effects or the other. Oral contraceptives are the easiest way to prevent pregnancy. However, you must consult your gynecologist before starting any contraceptive pill to make sure that it will suit you or not so do not start anything on your own.

Lightbulb Oral Contraception side effects

Weight gain, high blood pressure, breathlessness are some of the side-effects of contraceptive pills. Some women may also experience side-effects like hair loss. Instead you can go for copper T which may not have such side-effect. Copper T is a safer option than contraceptive pills or ask your husband to use condoms.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Use Copper T or IUD for Birth Control

I agree with Jenifer...Contraceptive pills may have a lot of side-effects. Therefore, you can go for other options like 'Copper T' or IUD or the best thing is to ask your husband to use condoms. Once you are done with your kids, then you can go for sterilization or even your husband can go for sterilization.