+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Acne problem, from 7 days

Acne problem, from 7 days

Hello,
    I have acne on my forehead and it is getting worst day by day. Used some prescribes cream, lotion but marks are the same. Is anyone who can suggest me any Ayurvedic remedy on it.... thanks you...

Hi Neha,

Ayurveda says that your face, hair and skin is an aerial to your stomach. You may be getting acne because your stomach is not clean. Start having Isabgul before lunch and dinner and have Kayam Churan or somethig similar to that for a few days till you feel like your stomach has become clean. Drink a lot of water, and wash your face with cetaphil face wash 4 - 5 times a day. dont touvh your face unnecessarily as that can cause the acne to spread. dont apply any make up or oily cream to it. eat more fibre - heavy foods and avoid junk food for a while.. you should see a change in a few days..

Hope this helps!
    Let me know if you use any of these tips and if they worked for you...

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Home Remedy Tips for Acne

Hi all,

Great tips Barkha! a few additional tips:

- you can dry out new pimples and acne by using ice and toothpaste alternatively. putting ice on a newly appeared zit/pimple will cut off the blood to the zit, and prevent the bacteria form multiplying and prevent the pimple from getting bigger. so u should use ice on acne once a day..

- toothpaste helps in drying out the pimple as well so you can squeeze out the zit without leaving a mark.

- use Himalaya's Neem Facewash or make your neem paste by boiling neem leaves in water for 10 minutes and grinding it to form a paste. apply on your face for 10 minutes and wash off.

Hope these help!
    Lemme know what you think!

Hello Barkha Ghose & Arushi Sahai,
    Thank you so much for your tips ladies with the home remedies and I order one health Skinelle Cream online I hope it would be helpful with those home remedies...

Re

I have my own theory. Skin problems can occur in people with a lot of stress in life. This is a common occurrence now. If you take special sedatives, you can reduce such manifestations on the skin. I prefer herbal options, click over here now. It is soothing and has no side effects.

nice

Acne is one of the most common problems faced by many younger women nowadays. Teenagers bentley maintenance services faced lots of difficulties with acne. They have tried lots of home remedies to escape from it. The above link will give you some important information on that. Keep sharing more updates over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Neha Lamba
    Hello Barkha Ghose & Arushi Sahai,
    Thank you so much for your tips ladies with the home remedies and I order one health Skinelle Cream online I hope it would be helpful with those home remedies...
    Wash your face twice a day using a mild, fragrance-free cleanser.
    Avoid using harsh scrubbing pads, as they can irritate the skin and worsen acne roof installations.
    Last edited by smith654; 25-12-2023 at 02:43 PM.