+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What should i do on coffee burn?

Unhappy What should i do on coffee burn?

Hello,
    My husband has got burning marks on his thigh while having coffee and he was just totally crying then we got to doctor and he gave some meds. But is there some home remedies which can reduce the pain?...

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi neha!

Im so sorry to hear that.. but there are thigns you can do. i used to keep burning myself when i first started to learn cooking. Home remedy - th best would be applying ghee on the burns. But the most effective treatment that you can give him without resorting to meds is the Silverex tube. It is a cream which has a lot of ghee in it with other things in it... applying it takes away the burnin pain immediately. I keep a tube in my fridge all the time. he can apply it 3-5 times in the day till his pain get better and then he should apply Silverex every morning and another tube called Scanil every night. What this does is - the silverex heals and smooths the skin and the scanil prevents the marks from becoming permanent. My dermatologist had given me this whole solution when i had burned my hand really badly inside the oven. Trust me and get the Silverex tube.. its really wonderful.. ul get it in every chemist's shop..

Hello,
    Ishika Seth , so sweet of you...
    Thank you so much...

Can anyone of guys share some reviews about the sugar free pumpkin spice creamer? I am very curious about it and I will appreciate if you guys share your personal reviews as well. I really want to know about it honestly.

Whether you burn your hand on a pan of cookies, spend too much time in the sun, or spill hot coffee on your lap, burns are certainly not pleasant. Unfortunately, burns are one of the most common household injuries.

Sorry. I didn't know that coffee, which we all love so much, can cause pain.

I'm sorry for your husband. Yes, really, we love coffee very much, but this can also hurt very much. But the main thing is not to stop loving it, especially https://kcupsforsale.com/product/bar...roast-24-pack/ which is the best coffee for me. I advise you to try it, but do not get burned.