Good evening folks, I got married recently, and enjoying a lovely life. My 24 years old wife is very sexy, and I am getting fully satisfied in sex.

I was a virgin till marriage, and lost my virginity with my wife. On the other hand, my wife has been into at least three serious relationships at different times before marriage, and I came to know that she used to have regular sex with all of them, countless times in total. She has cried many times in front of me saying sorry for her such past life. I truly love her, and have accepted her for what she is now, forgiven her for all her past. She also loves me a lot.

Now starts my doubts. She often lies on small things, for which a lie is not necessary. Regarding her past, I understand that one can enter into relationship and have sex before marriage. Thats natural. But is it normal to have so many relationships, and have so much of sex before marriage. If she has changed partners this many times, how likely is it that after sometime she gets into a secret extra-marrital affair to have sex with a new man. Is it that her desire of sex is very high? Because she has a nature of lying, I am not able to trust her. What should I do? Please help me.