+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trevling of 300 km/6 hrs in own private car

Trevling of 300 km/6 hrs in own private car

My wife is to be delivering shortly in delhi
    Due date is 20 march
    I want to go after delivery to my home town that is around 300 km/5-6 hrs journey in my car
    What will be the right time to go??
    After 4-5 days is safe or not??

i would suggest that it would be great if you can postpone your journey for few more days and plan it when your kid would be around a month or so because newly born babies are susceptible various diseases and even there immune system is quite weak in the beginning,well this is just my suggestion rest depends on you

That's so romantic. This is the only reason I want to buy a good car and pay for insurance. Now I know about the top 5 car insurance companies and I am looking forward to hearing from you about your results because personally I don't like natural cosmetics.

Thanks for your explanations. We need to travel too and we didn't know if it was safe. Thanks

Travelling isn't as difficult as transporting. My wife and I had to ship cars around the country when she was pregnant (we have a transportation business). Thankfully, with the best vehicle hauler it was pretty comfortable. Although, she did it only at the beginning of the pregnancy so it wasn't dangerous for her.

Orb Sole's Avatar Junior Member
    If you want to travel by a private car then don't forget to get a decent insurance. There are many options, of course, but I recommend to consider this one https://www.americaninsurance.com/go...nsurance-plans. I've been driving with them for quite a while and I'm totally satisfied with their services.

A lot of the people were literally talking about how great the Ford SUV East Texas has been working but I do not agree to it at all. I have come across so many of it that arete times better than this. I would rather not waste my time on this in the future too.

Thanks a lot for sharing the details of traveling at this speed. I will share these details with my https://longo.lv/ru colleagues, and I am sure that they'll appreciate me for doing so. Continue to share more content like this.

Engem kineveztek, hogy írjak véleményt az Autóápolás platformjára, és nagyon értékelni fogom, ha önök tudnának időt szakítani és elolvasni. Nagyon sok időt és erőfeszítést fordítottam rá.