+ Reply to Thread

Thread: When back pain becomes intolerable

When back pain becomes intolerable

With the advent of technology and extreme dependence on gadgets people are in the habit of sedentary life style. More than ever lesser activities have led people to become more prone to life style disorders and posture discomforts.
    Ayurveda for back pain is gaining importance as sometimes the pain seems to return even after taking adequate rest and this stream of medicine aims at finding the root cause of the pain and treating it from the source and correcting the faults. With fast food chains available at every nook and corner the need for preparing healthy food is not being considered and the result being overweight at a tender age and it is to be noted that the lower back has to support the majority of the weight when you stand. In addition to this, maintaining a poor posture while sitting and standing and standing for longer periods of time can all lead to back pain but this will disappear with rest. However, according to Ayurveda, back pain must be treated with internal as well as external massages with medicated oils called ‘thailam’ and ‘kuzhamb’ in the regional language. Although, the texts were written in Sanskrit, most of methodologies and ingredients have been translated and ayurvedic practitioners have been treating people for centuries. In order to correct the abnormalities associated with back pain it is essential that the mind must be serene and free from worries and daily purgation and consumption of foods that are easy to digest all benefit the healing process.
    http:// www .nagarjunaayurveda. com/ ayurveda-for-back-pain. aspx

I know how terrible a back pain is. My husband has been suffering from a nagging back ache since a long time. Allopathy has no solution as he has done every possible test and taken all the prescribed medicines but his back pain is still there. He only gets temporary relief while he is on medication. We have tried Ayurveda also but no relief. We haven't tried Nagarjuna though, and thinking of trying that. I am very helpful after reading your message and getting positive feelings. So will surely try and let you know

I've been suffering at the hands of intolerable back pain for the past two years. I've tried everything, including back traction at home. However, unfortunately, nothing seems to be working for me.

mikjui's Avatar Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carter Carter
    I've been suffering at the hands of intolerable back pain for the past two years. I've tried everything, including back traction at home. However, unfortunately, nothing seems to be working for me.
    The Best Apps and Games For Android.https://www.apkhammer.com/

https://www.apkhammer.com/onlyfans-premium-apk/