+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sex with light bondage

Sex with light bondage

Hi, I had a love marriage (6 years going on), we were in to bdsm (light bondage activity during sex). Basically I am a romantic guy and and like this but my spouse particularly not into it but also support this, though I have not discussed with her anytime with this, but I do enjoy watching her excitement with her hands tied during sex. I like her moaning with excitement during sex while her hands tied with bed. sometime I use ice cubes, ice creams, hot chocolate to excite her. But it turns only me on when i ties her hands with ribbons, its a pleasurable fantasy for me watching her. Sometimes she also tie my hands with ribbons and we do sex. But now a days she is not showing much interested in this. And i feel awkward too to indulge her regularly with this kind of activity. I am afraid what she will be thinking about me, may be i am a perverted, but beside that I am getting frustrated without doing these day by day, i cant sleep properly at night, and deeply need her involvement. Please advice what should i do??

rodger55's Avatar Junior Member
    Hi. I as of late found a girl and androgynous dating site romancetale.com review. When setting up a record, you can pick your direction, ethnic sort, appearance, character and mentality towards youngsters. Likewise, the administration offers to demonstrate the reason for dating. I was pleased on the grounds that I hadn't met such individuals previously. After some time I began chatting with the young lady, we met and now together

That's good! however, it depends on individual style and personality. But most of the people find light bondage interesting during sex driving with their partner! I am working as a senior advisor at an online platform and help the people with sex chat live for having more enjoyable time in their leisure times especially during this pandemic crisis.

Hello, during a pandemic, I like to watch how they make love live, but I don't know where to find it.

Hello, in our time, many have lost their shame and are making love on camera, while a huge number of viewers are watching them, because this is much more interesting to watch than just some kind of erotic film. If you are interested, you can watch free sex cam videos, where you will find a large number of videos with these desperate people.

I like light bdsm games and foot worship. I would like to have sex all the time with pre-foot worship.

Hey, this topic is very interesting to me, because bdsm games can be very exciting. You just need to know a lot more about it, because there are very subtle psychological moments here, because if you are going to be hurt, then it should be at least safe. Simply put, I advise you to pay attention to the services of Foot worship London, since in this direction it is actually a real bdsm goddess.