+ Reply to Thread

Thread: brother-in-law owes money to a lot of people

Angry brother-in-law owes money to a lot of people

my brother-in-law lost a lot of money that he had borrowed from people in our community. now he has switched off his phones while he is trying to come up with the money. so everyone is now calling my husband and threatening him instead of my brother-in-law.

I dont want people to think that my husband was also involved in losing the money. but my husband will never just leave his brother like that. how do i explain to my husband that even our reputation is getting spoiled because of his younger brother?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    you can explain your innocence to the people from whom your bil had borrowed money. your husband and his brother are two separate individuals and one can't be punished for the wrong doing of the other. This situation can be handled much better if your father in law gives an explanation.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    please do not take things lying down. stand up and raise your voice. Put your concerns and worries before elders. Getting punished for wrong doing of others is a mark of weakness.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    its a duty of your husband to bail your brother out as this is what family is for. may be soon your brother in law realise his mistakes and understands his responsibilities.

That's an awful situation! I really feel sorry for you and your husband. I wish you good luck and if you want to earn money fast, you can use https://livescores.biz as a help in earning more money via betting.

The situation involving my brother-in-law has become quite complex, as he finds himself owing money to a multitude of individuals. This intricate financial web has led to various complications in his life. Despite his efforts, the debt continues to grow. In an attempt to navigate this challenging scenario, he recently sought guidance at Law coworking, hoping for legal solutions to untangle the intricacies of his financial obligations.