+ Reply to Thread

Thread: wife loves to shop but i have no money presently

Unhappy wife loves to shop but i have no money presently

my wife is used to having unlimited money at her disposal but right now i am going through a financial crisis and cannot afford to have her shopping every day. I dont want to upset or worry her but she needs to cut down on her spending for a little while, just till i sort our money problems. how to explain and speak to her without panicking her?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    your wife has the right to know everything. How can you expect her to understand the situation without you yourself telling her. I bet if she knows than she can help you in this financial crisis. so just get up and confide in her.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    why haven't u told yr wife about this? She needs to know. you can direct talk with her. If she is shopping like there's no tomorrow then you need to tell her now else she would be thinking that everything is fine.

neha francis's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Tell yr wife that you are under financial stress. she will understand and may be help you in coming out of the situation. also it is better to tell yr wife yrself then getting top know from others.