+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wife's fantasy

HTP MO's Avatar Junior Member

Wife's fantasy

I am 34 years old and my wife is 27 .We have two kids. We were married five years ago. Her parents live in a village . It was an arranged marriage .Soon after marriage we became open to one another and share our past also. few month of our marriage .During sex she I noticed that she speaks name of in our neighborhood during climax of sex. It is almost a routine . I asked her about it.In the beginning she didn’t say later she said that it gives her sexual pleasure to fantasize about the boy who is around 21.I didn’t take it seriously.Later we talked about our past in school and college life. She didn’t tell much. I suspect she was hiding something from me. One day while looking in her books pages I found picture .of a man I don’t know .She said that it was a her school teacher who lived in her parents house and teach tuition to the family children. She was oldest of all children of the joint family. It is common in rural areas where poor teachers do tuition and are given fooding and lodging by the house owner. I asked her whether the teacher had done anything to her when alone in the house. Initially she didn’t say anything later she said that .whenever he get chance he fondled her breast. She didn’t resist.Now,I want to know If she didn’t like the teacher then why she had kept the picture of that person, secretly even after so many years of marriage. I doubt he might have done sex with her. She is keeping it in his memory. After that incident I thought about our first night. When we were alone she easily opened her legs no hesitation. I entered her very easily. I want to know Had she done sex before. I love her very much. Enjoy sharing our past activities. We talk about sex. I haven’t done sex before marriage. . I just want to know why she is secretly keeping pic. Of other person who is not her relative. Was she in love with him during her school days (during her teens) although the teacher is much older than her. I am also curious to know why she imagined and takes the name of another man while doing sex.Is she fantasizing other man while doing sex with me?

Don't see her with doubt full manner. if you are seeing this way it might be take both your life goes to hell
    Past is past you don't investigate that.
    if she is really imagine other men. when you are doing intercourse her imagination make great pleasure to her, leave it.
    don't ask her the past.
    just ask what she was exact want from sex. know her needs.

Hey, the demon of doubt has entered you. Push it away or else you will spoil your happy marriage. Trust is the most important thing to make a marriage successful. Love your wife unconditionally. See the magic that happens.