+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ambulance Service in Bangalore

Question Ambulance Service in Bangalore

Hi All,
    It's my first pregnancy.I am very much concern about how i would go to hospital when labour pain start.
    We don't have our own vehicle.Ambulance is ok in Bangalore?
    If anyone know a cab service which provide is kind of services

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi..
    Dont worry too much.. If you go when labour first starts, you dont need an ambulance.. you can take a taxi.. keep your husband's number and a cool cab service's number on emergency on your phone and keep.
    the second you feel labour pain or when you water breaks, call your husband if he isnt with you, and ask him to call a cab. you can change, and then leave in a cab as soon as it arrives. if your husband is with you, or you stay in an area where taxis are easily available, just ask your husband to get a cab and then take you in it..

labour pain is not a messy time, so you can go in normal taxis to the hospital.. wish you all the best!

Hi Shweta,
    Thank you so much for you detail and quick reply. It released me from lots of tension.

Re

Thanks for giving such important information about ambulance service friends. It is very useful for us. Everyone should have a number of ambulance services. I also have a website nearbyall.com which gives me details of all emergency services near me. You must try this.