+ Reply to Thread

Thread: eczema scar remover

eczema scar remover

Hi, guys! I'm not sure if anyone here have posted already about skin allergy such as eczema. I have been suffering with this kind of allergy for a year already. I have been drinking celestamine and putting some cream to avoid it from coming back. However, there are times that it dries up and sometimes gets active again. I guess it depends on what I eat also. Now, I am trying to avoid eating chicken and seafood to prevent it from getting active again. I hate to see the scars that it brought to my skin. So now I am looking for a home remedy to make my scars lighter. Hope some of you can share your insights. Thanks in advance.

You need to prevent the recurrence of eczema by avoiding the causes. Eczema is aggravated due to stress also as well as hormonal imbalances. Try to get rid of stress. Scars left by eczema can be demoralizing. Home remedies can do wonders. Honey removes the scar in simplest and easiest way. Just apply honey to the scar and leave for sometime. Gradually scar will fade and get away. Oatmeal scrub also soothes and gets rid of irritation due to eczema. Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties so it helps in getting rid of the scars as well as soothing the skin. Try any of these home remedies and if you continue patiently, you will see the results.