+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Protein and Multivitamin Supplements during pregnancy

Protein and Multivitamin Supplements during pregnancy

My wife is in early second trimester. As Nausea & Vomiting still persists, she could not meet daily requirements of protein (80-100 g), Vitamins and Minerals. Is it better to consume supplements for protein and multivitamin?. I've been reading lots of research papers on benefits and especially Safety of Supplements. I'm confused by very contradictory claims and benefits of Supplements. Also we are scared of safety (adverse side-effects) of supplements. Which are the best Protein, Multivitamin Supplements available in market (any country of origin) ? Sorry for such a lengthy post!!! thanks in advance.

Women should avoid every type of natural steroids during pregnancy as they could harm the child, there are many precautions that are needed to be taken during the period of pregnancy as any harmful thing could damage your child.

When choosing vitamins and supplements that you want to take during pregnancy, be careful that not to harm the health of your baby. I read about all the side effects on the health and how this or another medicine acts on my body on the portal Canada Drugs , in order to be sure that it's definitely safe for me and my baby. I know that sometimes a doctor may prescribe pills that can have side effects. In this case, it's better to find analogues of these drugs that have fewer side effects or have a more natural composition. I think that pregnancy is a very responsible period in the life of a woman and you should pay special attention to your health.