+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for a good Gyne in Chandigarh

Suggestion for a good Gyne in Chandigarh

Hi,

I am planning for my delivery in Chandigarh and need help to know about any good gyne and hospitals in Chandigarh.

My initial choice is Fortis Mohali, as it is very near to my house. If there is any feedback, please share.

Regards,
    Priyanka

Fortis is one of the most reputed hospitals and at the same time you have an added advantage from the point of view of location, unless you have some known Doctor or some family relative working in some other hospital who will take extreme care of you then you can think of some other hospital or else i would suggest to go ahead with fortis.

Rather than just considering for an hospital which is near to your home or just forming a view about any hospital just based on the reputation attached to its brand i would suggest you to consider a hospital where you know some doctor or at least a doctor who has treated some of your family members before.

There are two possibilities possible for delivery once your pregnancy has been confirmed firstly you can choose the obstetrician and gynecologist and then choose a hospital from the list of hospitals in which they work or else you can first choose the hospital you wish to have your delivery in and then the gynecologist and obstetrician.

You can decide a hospital by finding out what kind of a reputation the hospital has. Hospitals attract patients by the expertise of their doctors, the expertise of their support staff, the quality of their services, and the variety of facilities they offer. Getting feedback on these points will help you make an informed decision.

To find out about hospital, you can start by looking at its official website. The website will give you a good idea of the background, the financial backing, the medical staff and the facilities offered. Sometimes, the website will also display newspaper clippings or other client feedback on the hospital. A general internet search might also reveal hospital rankings in medical websites or journals or client reviews.

To form a decision about a hospital first find out about the reputation of a hospital, you can get good idea by looking at official website. The website will give you a good idea of the background, the financial backing, the medical staff and the facilities offered. Sometimes it might also display newspaper clippings or other client feedback on the hospital.