+ Reply to Thread

Thread: where to update photos for facebook indiaparenting

where to update photos for facebook indiaparenting

Hello,

Parents and Kids Photos are coming on spacial days on facebook so please let me know where to upload photo for facebook indiaparenting

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi Sangita!

Thanks for your message!
    You can send across whichever pictures you would like, to our IndiaParenting Facebook Page itself. You can send the pictures to our Facebook Inbox, or upload them onto our timeline. We will add those photos to our Albums, whenever we update our albums or when we feel your photos suit a new album.

In case of any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again!
    Happy Parenting!
    The IndiaParenting Team

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hi Sangita!

Thanks for your message!
    You can send across whichever pictures you would like, to our IndiaParenting Facebook Page itself. You can send the pictures to our Facebook Inbox, or upload them onto our timeline. We will add those photos to our Albums, whenever we update our albums or when we feel your photos suit a new album.

In case of any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Happy Parenting!
    The IndiaParenting Team

Monica Jddd's Avatar Member
    Now I prefer using Instagram and I really want to promote my account somehow there so can you please recommend me something right now, thank you in advance.

Thank you a lot for your recommendations here. By the way, guys, I also wanted to mention that you all can easily buy Instagram followers on Twicsy right there. There are a lot of different resources like that one but personally I trust only Twicsy as their service really works. Good luck everyone.

Facebook is one of the best marketing places where a lot of influencers can promote the business online and get the benefits through products.I have tried to find out the top instagram influencer where people can get marketing options through social media platforms.