+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surya Hospital Review, Mumbai

Surya Hospital Review, Mumbai

I just became a father to twins by way of surrogacy as my wife had issues. I would like to give my review on Surya Hospitals, off Milan Subway, in Mumbai. It is an amazing hospital, one of the best in Mumbai. And it has such wonderful and helpful yet strict staff. Kids born premature, like twins normally are, are kept in the NICU. The nurses and doctors are properly strict and dont keep the curtain up for every one to see the babies inside. the mother is the only one allowed inside and that too, just to feed the babies only after proper sterilisation and wearing proper hospital scrubs and all.

Yet, they are not mean and rude about following orders. they very nicely explain, and upon request , open the curtains for literally a minute..

wondrfully helpful, yet completely focussed on the welfare of the new babies... that is Surya Hospital.

i give this review because my wife and i have suffered miscarriage after miscarriage with different places n knw how oher hospitals can be annoying and harsh.. hope this helps other parents...

Hi Dhyaan..

Thanks for the helpful review. My sister, who stays in Andheri only has had a lot of trouble conceiving.. Because of your review, I have asked her to consult them for surrogacy..

- Barkha Ghose