+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 10 Reasons Why Parents Should Never Separate

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

10 Reasons Why Parents Should Never Separate

What are the ill effects of separation of parents on children? Why should parents never separate? How can parents strengthen their relationship for the sake of their children?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 04-02-2016 at 07:28 PM.

Kids are mirror image of parents,they behave the way there parents behave with others.so just think about the effect that your child would hve because your constant fights what would be the impact those quarells would have on his daily life and on his acacdemics would he able to perform well in his acacdemics.To avoid all this parents should not get separated

Of course, it's very difficult for children to survive the divorce of their parents. But unhappy parents cannot have happy children. First of all, parents must decide for themselves whether they want a divorce. If so, then they just need to do it. Yes, there will be difficulties, but everything can be solved. Basically, you can agree that both of you will still spend a lot of time with your child, just like before. If your child is already an adult, you should explain to him in words that your divorce will not affect your love for him in any way. The child should know that he is loved.
    For example, my parents made a big mistake when they didn't file for divorce because I was little and they didn't want to hurt me. But they couldn't even think that in this way it only makes me worse, since I grew up in an atmosphere of hostility of my parents to each other, I always felt it. They also took a lot of time to sort things out, and this always happened to me. Therefore, I'm firmly committed to the fact that parents are better off filing for divorce in ny without a lawyer as soon as they both want to. Believe me, your children will understand you, although not immediately.