+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Doctor/Hospital Review - Dr. Chitra Rammurthy/Apollo hospital Bangalore

Doctor/Hospital Review - Dr. Chitra Rammurthy/Apollo hospital Bangalore

Hi Friends,

I'm expecting my second baby by Oct-2014.I had my first delivery in my home town, but due to my son's school, we decided to have delivery this time in bangalore itself. I'm consulting with Dr.Chitra Rammurthy, Apollo hospital bangalore. Bit concerned now as I read reviews about her and the hospital, especially that c-section rates are high compared to normal.
    We want to go for a normal delivery, untill n otherwise risky for baby or mom. My first delivery was normal. The doctor was so efficient that she managed to have normal delivery though the dilation was prolonged. Also, will Dr. Chitra be available at the time of delivery or her assistants would take care of delivery?

Thanks,
    Ambily

Hi Everybody,

I must thanks Bhaswati Seal, for the prenatal yoga classes. it was a wonderful experience.. she gives lots of advice and guidance which you need to practice during pregnancy. the yoga exercises she teaches are very useful and effective for both mum and baby. i would highly recommend any pregnant woman to practice prenatal yoga under Bhaswati seal.

reach Bhaswati Seal for prenatal yoga classes - www. srimoyiyoga. com
    Ph- 25843122

Thanks and Regards,
    Ramya