+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anyone with a 1 month old baby ?

anyone with a 1 month old baby ?

my DD is a month past 10 days old and her scalp is getting dry, which ends up in flakes al over her head. anyone with the same problem ? wot kind of oil are u ppl using to reduce it ?

sam012's Avatar Junior Member
    We offer quick and cheap 24/7 locksmith services in Hockley, Texas such as lock fix, lockout assistance,
    lock rekey, Office/home/car cabinet locks installation, fixing automobile ignition, and a lot of commercials,
    residential and automotive locksmith services, altering the mixture of lock, unlocking the doors, key replacement. For our locksmith services in Hockley,
    Texas, the trip to the client is billed quite reasonably. However, the complete fee the customer has to cover consists of the visit fee along with labor fee,
    cost of materials fee, and used for all of the service delivered.

Locksmith in 77447

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member
    Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best! Airco plaatsen

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Thuisbatterij

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. Dakisolatie

The worst part of it was that the software only worked intermittently and the data was not accurate. You obviously canot confront anyone about what you have discovered if the information is not right. Premies zonnepanelen

This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. Airco laten plaatsen

This website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up! Zwembad aanleggen

I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Zonnepanelen

They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. Zwembad aanleggen

I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts. Dak isoleren

I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Airco plaatsing

You have done a amazing job with you website Zonnepanelen kopen

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Isolatie dak

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Zonnepanelen installatie Aarschot