+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time required for egg donation

Time required for egg donation

I am thinking of going for permanent sterilization as I do not want more babies but before that I want to donate my eggs. What is the drawback if any? Do I need to take time off from my work?

Yes its a very good motive to donate the eggs to help many couples who are facing difficulty in conceiving. They can utilize the egg donation process if they require. I have also sent my profile to one of the fertility centre in Chennai where i undergone treatment for conceiving. I have got the reply saying to visit the hospital for egg donation. Its done in a day including the recovery time. the eggs will be frozen to use it in future also.

I am happy that its done and through which many couples are benefited

Hi, Egg Donation is the really good which u help in giving a life to many couples who are awaiting to have a baby.
    Initially i use to be against, but enjoying the motherhood and the struggles which i faced in conceiving made me to think of the many women who are still struggling to have a baby. So immediately i donated my eggs frozen stored in one of the fertility centre chennai.
    I am happy that those will be used for couples who needs egg donation procedure.

how to donate the eggs. which is the right place. i am willing to donate the eggs. really impressed by the words said by u people. if its really helping others then surely i will. do we need to take bed rest after donating, is it painful process. pls suggest. i will think of it.

If you’re a smaller organization, you may be scared that you’ll come up short against bigger or more established competitors. That is why you are encouraged to go for Sponsorship for fundraising events and search for such opportunities at the moment. It will be worth the experience.