+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surrogacy in Delhi

Surrogacy in Delhi

Hi Friends,
    Has anyone had a success story to share on surrogacy in Delhi. We are currently in the process of choosing centres and are thinking of going with SCI. Anyone has any experience with Dr. Shivani Singh Gaur? Please share and help us out as we are very confused.
    Thanks.

SCI seems to be very popular amongst foreign people coming to India for Surrogacy. But some are not having a good experience, while others have good things to say about them. I just read some of the reviews online. My sister just had twins from a surrogacy clinic in Mumbai. What she really liked was the way in which the surrogates were treated. They were housed in a nice, clean, hygenic place and were well cared for. You need to go and check out these kind of things before deciding on the surrogacy clinic.
    Last edited by Kanchi Kothari; 01-04-2014 at 06:08 PM.

You can go to the below site and can decide with which doctor and from with which clinic you want the treatment done.
    http:// www. helpingdoc. com/problem /surrogacy/ delhi
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-04-2014 at 05:22 PM.

But, i am totally agree with Kanchi ...you need to also think about the surrogate mother and the way she should be kept and treated.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 02-04-2014 at 05:22 PM.