+ Reply to Thread

Thread: mirror image giving different reflections

mirror image giving different reflections

I'm 27 years female....I'm very fond of fashion & beauty....but most serious issue arised in my life.....when I watch into mirror at home I found myself attractive & beautiful & young with proper weight & slight healthy.....but when I go outside & watch myself in the mirror I look very fat & old....in some outside mirror I look fat but beautiful & slight old....I cant find myself with one personality & look ..I'm very tensed & upset with my life...Even loosing my confidence...whenever I go out of home I think I'm looking beautiful but when I look myself in any outside washroom mirror I found myself so different fat & old ...what is this ...can u please explain me..my boyfriend coming next year to meet me, how I will look myself for him :confused

Ishika Seth's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hi 'unhappy female'!

how much time passes between seeing yourself in your home's mirror and seeing yourself outside? When you just get ready, your face is oil free and your clothes are adjusted perfectly. And obviously, you are standing to judge yourself in the mirror. At that time you look good because thats how good you CAN look. When you step out, the pollution, humidity, weather, all play a role in making your skin dull and lifeless. Which is why your face looks old. As far as fat is concerned, could it be that the mirror in your home is the type that makes people look thinner than they are? I would like to suggest that you ignore the mirror - touch yourself in all those areas that you think you could be fat and just feel those areas.. do they seem fat or flabby to the touch? If yes, then work out a bit. eat healthy. sleep early. make a healthy lifestyle your goal and you'll feel better.

Thanks Ishika...this problem started from my junior college time...but in junior college I always maintain myself but still I was looking old & I'have oily skin...I was applying oil controller facepacks when I used to go out...that time my skin was oil free between college time...but it is not always possible to apply facepacks as there are many ups & downs in regular routine..& skin was looking just dry but old look problem was still continue..then in my degree last year I started dieting myself...I was eating oil free roti.....after 3 months I started looking pale & ugly & hair fall started too..my hair became very thin....& my beauty neck bones too started appearing so much....people started asking me you became so thin ..it's not looking good & your hair also not good ,became very thin ...so I again put on weight now, I put on weight that my belly started to appear & it bounces like paneer....when I look at my belly I feel it is very big & I look like athletic girls....last time I was straithening my hair in parlour I gone with proper cloths & neat look..but she applied cream on my hair I again started looking old , she was shocked too that how I suddenly started look old & after hair wash I again started to look good , I get scared if this issue arised in my marriage makeup time then people will get shocked too

Why are you so worried about other people? You cannot decide to diet or put on weight according to what others say..obviously when you diet and put on weight haphazardly, your system goes for a toss and your body begins to struggle for proper nutrition..it shows this white dull skin, hair fall, brittle nails, etc.

That is what is happening to you. Go to an ayurvedic or homeopathic doctor. Tell them you getting such feelings. According to both these medical sciences, all these feelings is because of an unbalanced body system. That, combined with your insecurities about looking good is the reason for you feeling this way about yourself..

eg: very few people look young and beautiful with oil or cream in their hair.

You can also go to a nutritionist/dietician to help you. They can calculate how much of the necessary nutrition and water you getting. Eat healthy and at a set time daily for a month. sleep at the same time every day and go for a walk or do stretching exercises at home daily. then see the difference in a month.. This happens to everyone.. So relax and dont let your looks decide to make you unhappy because your unhappiness is what defines your looks..

Mr Seo's Avatar Senior Member

shzz

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Zonnepanelen Heerlen

It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Airco Genk

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state. Zonnepanelen Horst aan de Maas

I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Airco Gingelom

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good.. Zonnepanelen Kerkrade

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post. Airco Ham

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. Zonnepanelen Landgraaf

I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job ! Airco Hasselt

A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one Zonnepanelen Leudal

Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Airco Hechtel-Eksel

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention. Zonnepanelen Maasgouw

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Airco Heers

Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Zonnepanelen Maastricht

I’ve read some good stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you put to create such a great informative website. Airco Herk-de-Stad

This is an awesome motivating article.I am practically satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely supportive data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Hoping to perusing your next post Zonnepanelen Meerssen