+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A good Meditation technique available for free..

A good Meditation technique available for free..

Hello friends..This is Dr.Sandeep Kumar, I finished MBBS In India and currently in USA,But my heart is still In india.Thats why I follow the forums here. Today I want to share my thoughts in an important point.

I am a doctor I talk to patients everyday, they tell me their problems..feelings everything..they share with doctors more than they share with anyone else....so I know that the modern society is full of mess, not only health problems but mental worries.problems in jobs...family problems between wife and husband .etc..
    We all know that corruption is very big in India..but honestly our lives got corrupted by lose of moral values..decency..and humanity..I dont want to give a lecture here. but I think..a big solution to the modern day problems is learning meditation. and many people need meditation now.
    there are many methods of meditation...in the market..but
    Out of many I found Sahaja yoga meditation is a very good one and it is scientific , it gives us the knowledge of the inner energy centers called chakras...in medical science we call it nerve plexus...many health problems can not be cured by taking pills..becas we doctors are not treating the root cause of the problem but we are just treating the symptoms.
    I have seen many of my patients who do sahaja yoga getting well soon than others.
    I have no interest to advertise or promote it because I have a good income and nice life as a doctor. But honestly as a human being I am sharing with you all...its good if people can learn Sahajayoga.

Shweta Kale's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello Dr Sandeep..
    what is the difference between the kind of yoga you are doing and the normal yoga?