+ Reply to Thread

Thread: crying while she gets sleep

crying while she gets sleep

Hi,

My kido is 4 months old. For the last five days she is crying aloud when she gets sleep. Earlier she used to take my milk and sleep in my hands and I will place her on bed. But now she never takes milk when she wants to sleep.She closes her mouth only when she is put in cradle.I cannot see her cry like this. Moreover its annoying that she sleeps in the cradle at night too.Please can you advise if anyone has had a similar exp.

Hi Anu,

It seems like your baby is not feeling as hungry as she was earlier. Maybe you could try increasing the time between feedings.

Nowadays lots of parents dont keep their kids in a cradle at all, because they get used to sleeping in that and it becomes very difficult to break the habit then. I suggest that you stop making her sleep in it completely. She will cry for a few days but she will forget it faster right now than if you try to get her to sleep in the bed when she grows older..

Hope this helps!

Ik had altijd moeite met inslapen, maar slaappillen zag ik niet zitten want daar wordt je alleen maar suf van. Toen hoorde ik van Recover-Me dat je op een natuurlijke manier helpt te Beter slapen. Ik van het maar eens gaan proberen en neem het trouw iedere avond voor het slapen gaan. Ik moet zeggen ik slaap beter in en wordt uitgerust wakker omdat ik dieper slaap. Voor mij werkt dit erg goed. Kan het dus iedereen aanraden.

noura's Avatar Junior Member
    Honestly, the 4 month one was the worst in terms of my personal sleep lost, but it seems every month there’s a new sleep pattern. My new state of mind after two kids is that things will be weird with sleeping until they are one. There’s nothing you can do. All the googling in the world won’t make your baby do the same thing for more than a month. After 1 things stay the same for months at a time. After 2, things stay the same for a year or two. After 4, it’s pretty much the same forever except that every year they sleep a little later in the morning until they are 22 and reach a max awakening time of 2pm. Then they graduate and hopefully are gainfully employed and they experience their second major sleep regression. Optimally they won’t be living with you so you won’t have to deal with the second one, but in this economy it’s no guarantee.