+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Skin Trouble

Skin Trouble

Hi,

I've been facing terrible issues with my skin, its always dry and wrinkly, also have too many spots in my body.
    I am about to get married in the next 1 year and have tried almost everything to solve this problem. I am afraid that my would-be husband would not like this and would not love me as well.

I need help.

Please help me somebody..

Dhwani Singh's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello!

How old are you? That makes a difference in understanding why your skin is dry and wrinkly na..

Anyways, Ill give you some basic suggestions that my dermatologist gave me.

1) If you sleep in AC at night, try avoiding it every alternate day at the minimum. If you cant, then atleast put an open glass filled with water in the same room. What happens is that the AC pulls away the moisture from your body thus making it dry.. But if you put an open glass of water, your skin will get less dehydrated.

2) Drink more water. I know this sounds blah but its a fact that your skin will start glowing in a week if you drink 3 litres of water in a day.. Keep your drinking water separate from everyone elses, in 1 litre bottles. While drinking from a bottle, you will notice that you are able to drink more than you would drink if you were drinking from a glass. Try and drink as much water as you can first thing in the morning after brushing your teeth. This will also help your stomach, thus flushing out all the toxins from your body.

3) Moisturise every morning immediately after showering. Massage your skin while applying a strong moisturiser. Dont use those nice smelling ones. Use functional heavy duty ones like Vaseline or Nivea. If those dont seem to help you, then use Cetaphil's Strong moisturiser. I dont remember the name of the Cetaphil moisturiser but you can just ask the chemist to advise you.

4) What kind of spots do you have? Are they spots that have just appeared on your skin, or are they marks from bruises, burns, etc.? If it is the 2nd type of marks, then Scanil cream twice a day should help. If they are just spots, then there is some creams available for that but I have forgotten the name of the one my doc had suggested. Just ask the chemist to suggest.

Hope all this helps!
    Do tell me which of these suggestions you decide to try out!

- Dhwani Singh

Home Remedies for dry skin

Mix egg yolk, rose water lime juice, olive oil and orange juice (1 tea spoon each) thoroughly. Apply a smooth mixture of this ingredient on your face in morning and wash it off after 20 minutes
    A face mask of honey, egg, olive oil and rose water works very well for dry skin.
    Liberally apply gentle herbal moisturizer all over your body.
    Massage your body with herbal oil infused with vata balancing herbs, twice in a week.
    Increase the moisture level of skin by applying natural herbal gel which is rich in aloevera and essential oils.
    Consume herbal tea which contains vata balancing herbs regularly.

nice

Are you facing any issues with your skin? This post deals with arthritis and rheumatology certain skin trouble issues faced by people. There are many people are there who are facing such issues and I am looking here for experts' opinions about such skin issues. Keep sharing more details here.