+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My baby sister is getting married!

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

My baby sister is getting married!

My sister is getting married soon. I am so excited! I have joined this club to get inspiration and share my inspiration..SO let the inspiration keep coming :P

Congrats! If she is getting into an arranged marriage, lives in US (or he does) and the dates are between August and December, I'd like to forward her some info on a documentary series I am working on. We are looking to follow couples during the engagement, wedding, and after they've moved in together.

Thanks!
    Suzanne - arranged marriage show @ gmail. com

Congrats! what kind of wedding are you planning for your sister? Please take care of the wedding decor and food well before the due date as these are the most important aspects of a wedding. Rather than saving on some money in decor and food, it is a better idea to go for reputed ones as this is once in a lifetime event. So best of luck.

Hi, Why don't you go for a unique theme. It would be better if you get the services of an event manager. He will be able to take care of all the preparations right from the scratch. You just have to keep up the theme in mind. Royal themed weddings are in vogue today. There are also many other interesting themes. You can search on internet but an event manager is a better idea only if you have the budget.

The first thought that comes after receiving an invitation to the wedding concerns a purely practical matter: the choice of wedding guest dresses https://www.thedressoutlet.com/collections/plus-size-dresses , which will fully match the solemnity of the moment, but will not be boring and will not get lost against the background of the other invitees. On this site you can buy an elegant and feminine wedding dress with delivery.