+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Importance of Music for babies

Importance of Music for babies

Hi all, I have just found this forum. We are parent of 2,5 years old cute boy. When we took him in our hands we feel an incrediable happiness and a sense of responsibility. We need to find ways to rise correctly our son. And we understood the importance of the music for baby development. If you have any idea or experince about this issue could you please share it with us?

www. baby - songs . com

Regards,
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 27-05-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Siya Gandhi's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    Hello!

Listening to music with toddlers or just ensuring that they listen to music is very beneficial to toddlers cos it helps their language skills to develop. If they are simple songs with understandable words, then your son will be able to learn more words. The rhythm and music will encourage your child to sing along whatever little he understands. This will help him to sound out bigger words and also improve his listening skills. But find songs that are designed for little kids...

My little one learnt to speak English really fast because we used to play her English nursery rhymes so often. In our house, we barely speak English so she would have had some difficulty learniing good English fast, but music helped her pick it up much faster that it would have taken otherwise..

I am from Turkey. Actually, I have entered this forum cause of I know the importance of music for Indian Peoole as we watch form Bollywood films. The music is an indispesible part of your daily lives is not it?

Quote Originally Posted by Swapna Jadhav
    My little one learnt to speak English really fast because we used to play her English nursery rhymes so often. In our house, we barely speak English so she would have had some difficulty learniing good English fast, but music helped her pick it up much faster that it would have taken otherwise..

there is a mob. app. abotu baby musics. it really helps to calm our son. may be it helps to you too.

https:// play .google. com/store/apps/details? id= com .babyinvideo. camera

Music is undoubtedly important. I usually turn on classic radio fm and kids enjoy it.

So, you are absolutely right. Music is extremely important for a child's development. So, personally I use Pioneer turntable PLX500K for listening to music and my children listen to it as well. In my opinion, the sound is really good and the children can really enjoy it.

Well it was definitely very interesting the content I read here, I liked it actually. I was wondering to read about boom bap type beat from this site but came to know about this post. I really like reading the content here.

Wasz temat jest bardzo dobry, rozumiem też znaczenie muzyki dla dzieci, ma wiele wspólnego z rozwojem mózgu już od momentu, gdy dziecko jest w łonie, często puszczam dzieciom piosenki. Kojąca muzyka, stymulująca ich rozwój . Możesz bezpłatnie pobieranie najbardziej niesamowite dźwięki z mojej kolekcji