+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Preparing Republic Day Speech for Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

Preparing Republic Day Speech for Kids

Which points should be kept in mind while writing a speech for a child? How to help a child to prepare for giving speech for Republic Day? How to boost child’s confidence to give speech in his school on Republic Day?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 23-01-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Great article! Most important, I think, is to ensure that its not an old speech from one of those essay books.. the speech should be topical i.e. it should be about the latest events and what that means to be patriotic today...

laspol's Avatar Junior Member
    The german shepherd dachshund mix as know as Dachshund Shepherd is a great dog with an adorable blend of intelligence, looks, loyal. german shepherd mix with dachshund

Quote Originally Posted by Sarbani Gupta
    Great article! Most important, I think, is to ensure that its not an old speech from one of those essay books.. the speech should be topical i.e. it should be about the latest events and what that means to be patriotic today...
    irst of all, let me ask you a question. What do you think of when you hear the word "Republic Day"? (Give the kids a moment to share their thoughts.)

That's right! Republic Day is the day when our country's constitution came into effect. It's like our country's birthday! It happened on January 26, 1950. That's a long time ago, right?

Now, let me tell you why this day is so important. On this day, we remember the leaders who worked package temperature cpu very hard to make our country a great and free nation. We remember people like Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar, and many others.

Thanks for sharing the article. Great tips. It's not very easy especially if it's the first time your kids are presenting in the class or a large audience sanitation rules. Confidence is everything. There are so many things you have to consider while teaching them.