+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 Financial Tips for Newly Married Couples

Mariam Dsouza's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

5 Financial Tips for Newly Married Couples

1. Buy a starter home that you know will not make a severe dent in your bank balance.
    2. Live within your means.
    3. Invest in life insurance.
    4. Set apart money every month for an emergency fund.
    5. Save all your loose change.

see more at: mommysnippets.com/5-smart-financial-tips-for-newly-married-couples
    Last edited by Mariam Dsouza; 10-01-2014 at 12:01 PM.

great tips! thanks mariam for sharing!

Really nice tips. I think every newly married couple should keep aside some money for future. Earlier the investment the better it is because in future the family will grow and so will the expenses be. Buying a house is the best option as many couples defer this decision for later and this creates a lot of problems.

really great tips
    it will help

Hello dude! So, I want to add some information about insurance. My experience shows that final expense insurance is also worth getting. You can have a look at this link and read all the conditions. Moreover, it can be done online and this is very convenient.

Thank you for these ideas. My husband and me will definitely try anything. However, we are really quite people and sometimes we adore just playing games. bust the bank slot machine is our favourite gambling game. So, you should definitely try it and show your thoughts.

Thanks a lot for sharing these useful financial tips here, mate. I appreciate this content, and I will use this to improve my self credit repair dispute software now. Hopefully, my wife can do the same thing, and its benefits.

Thanks for the tips! I'm pretty sure that all newly married couples struggle with finances at some point, so your tips may help them

Setting apart money every month for an emergency fund is actually the best advice, and I regret not doing it in the past. But anyway, since I discovered Quantum Code app, I started setting apart quite a lot. I believe that even if you have a stable income, it would be better for you to have an emergency fund just in case.