+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Facing Dilemma

Facing Dilemma

Hello All,
    I am an only daughter who got married to my husband and now a mom to 2 kids. Before marriage things were fine and going on , but after marriage things really became hap hazard. Too much of wordy abuse from my MIL and SIL that threatened me and my kids and hence we had to move out. After a while of all these, my FIL passed away and I was blamed for that on a daily basis which did give me thoughts on whether to decide to live with my husband or apply for divorce. But my husband at some point of time understood the true intention and decided to move away separately. Now we are living separately outside India. MIL and SIL are having a real great time now and every now and then talk to my husband to give up on me since the fist born was a daughter. Now the second born became a son and now they are saying to my hubby to take my son and leave the daughter with me and come to them. I am heavily saddened by these thoughts of them and fear for my life. My parents on the other hand do not interfere in my family as they were heavily abused by my in laws in front of relatives on the road and from then on my MIL has not allowed my parents inside the home. My SIL on the other hand adds fuel to the fire and she instigates my MIL and then the abuse starts. What should I do ? My Husband understands my point but at the same time feels pity for his mom being alone in his home. But I fear the moment she comes into my home, she disturbs whatever rapport I share with my Husband and the kids at the same I feel pity for my Husband. Kindly share your thoughts on the same.
    Last edited by Jayasudha Jayaraman Jaiganesh; 12-01-2016 at 03:31 AM.