Delhi Parents Club
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Parenting Workshop

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Parenting Workshop

Parenting is an experience but I feel that we can learn a lot through workshops and classes. These parenting classes actually help parents to avoid the common parenting mistakes. I want to be a good parent and for this I want to attend some classes. I think these parenting workshops are a must in today's times as we need to instill good values in our kids./ Any ideas of such a workshop?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree Jhilmil that it is nearly impossible to be 'good' parents but at least we can try. I think more than kids, parents need classes so that they can impart good values in the kids and only then I think crime rates will drop down. There is a parenting workshop this Sunday in Zorba The Buddha. I have heard that it will give helpful insights for upbringing children. This workshop is a must for all parents and I think we should all attend it. I am also bringing my friends to this workshop and you can do the same. IT will be an enlightening experience.

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    The workshop will mainly benefit young working parents so that they can learn something new. I am sure going to attend this at any cost. I think there needs to be registration done. Could anybody give me details of the location?

Parenting workshops can definitely help parents learn the problem-solving techniques that are necessary to deal with day to day situations that they might face when it comes to raising a child in a healthy way. These types of workshops can benefit parents in how they understand and interact with their children on a daily basis, as well as help them raise positive & healthy kids.

+ Reply to Thread + Post a new Question