+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Parenting Workshop

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Parenting Workshop

Parenting is an experience but I feel that we can learn a lot through workshops and classes. These parenting classes actually help parents to avoid the common parenting mistakes. I want to be a good parent and for this I want to attend some classes. I think these parenting workshops are a must in today's times as we need to instill good values in our kids./ Any ideas of such a workshop?

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    I agree Jhilmil that it is nearly impossible to be 'good' parents but at least we can try. I think more than kids, parents need classes so that they can impart good values in the kids and only then I think crime rates will drop down. There is a parenting workshop this Sunday in Zorba The Buddha. I have heard that it will give helpful insights for upbringing children. This workshop is a must for all parents and I think we should all attend it. I am also bringing my friends to this workshop and you can do the same. IT will be an enlightening experience.

Kaumi Sharma's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    The workshop will mainly benefit young working parents so that they can learn something new. I am sure going to attend this at any cost. I think there needs to be registration done. Could anybody give me details of the location?

Parenting workshops can definitely help parents learn the problem-solving techniques that are necessary to deal with day to day situations that they might face when it comes to raising a child in a healthy way. These types of workshops can benefit parents in how they understand and interact with their children on a daily basis, as well as help them raise positive & healthy kids.

jackb's Avatar Junior Member
    The price of a Siberian Husky puppy highly depends on the breeder
    and the region you are getting it from.
    On average, a Siberian Husky Price In India
    will cost around ₹30,000 to ₹50,000.

AMRITSAR WEATHER WEATHER REPORT ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS YEARS

Buland Darwaza की ऊंचाई कितनी है? or कैसे खो गया?

Best & Rare Coffee Mug of 2021 which are General and Pets Friendly.

The Golden Retriever dog breed is popular dog breeds in the world.
    Do you want to understand and know about the Golden Retriever Price In India .

Kamakya of Kamakya Temple is known as the ‘Queen of Gods’.

राजस्थान के Bhangarh Kila का रहस्य

Mumbai Lake Levels 2020 – Mumbai Receives Highest Rainfall

Amritsar Weather , Punjab पिछले वर्षों के अनुसार

Husky Dog Price In India varies from city to city.
    Siberian husky is a working breed of dog that has medium-sized.

The Indus River is among the LONGEST RIVER IN INDIA
    of the Indo-Greek Plains in the Indian Subcontinent.

Lambasingi की यात्रा का सबसे अच्छा समय क्या है?

wilkat's Avatar Junior Member
    The aka.ms/remoteconnect website allows users to link multiple devices to one Microsoft account to access all available features. Minecraft players are facing the aka.ms/remoteconnect error and many are wondering if it is due to a server down issue in the game.