Chennai Parents Club
+ Reply to Thread + Post New Thread

Thread: Teaching basics of running a restaurant

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Teaching basics of running a restaurant

After seeing kid's master Chef, my son wants to be a chef. He wants to learn the basics of cooking, managing restaurants and all such things. I want to encourage him in this. Are there any classes or workshops for this? My son is now 9 yrs old.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You are lucky Lalitha! There is a 3 month workshop for learning the basics of running a restaurant. Your son will learn everything right from cooking, formal etiquette, people-skills, and also behind-the-scenes. This workshop will boost confidence of your son and you will be amazed to see the transformation. I have enrolled my son for the same and hope to meet your there. It is in Somerset Greenways Chennai, MRC Nagar

Lalitha if you really want your son to be a part of this workshop, then hurry as there are limited seats and the class is held every Saturday. The fees is Rs. 1000, and complete address is No 94 Sathyadev Avenue , Santhome, MRC Nagar. So do hurry as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for your kid as he will be able to learn from experienced chefs.

+ Reply to Thread + Post a new Question