+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Teaching basics of running a restaurant

Malti Shanker's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries

Teaching basics of running a restaurant

After seeing kid's master Chef, my son wants to be a chef. He wants to learn the basics of cooking, managing restaurants and all such things. I want to encourage him in this. Are there any classes or workshops for this? My son is now 9 yrs old.

Arushi Sahai's Avatar Member
    Blog Entries
    You are lucky Lalitha! There is a 3 month workshop for learning the basics of running a restaurant. Your son will learn everything right from cooking, formal etiquette, people-skills, and also behind-the-scenes. This workshop will boost confidence of your son and you will be amazed to see the transformation. I have enrolled my son for the same and hope to meet your there. It is in Somerset Greenways Chennai, MRC Nagar

Lalitha if you really want your son to be a part of this workshop, then hurry as there are limited seats and the class is held every Saturday. The fees is Rs. 1000, and complete address is No 94 Sathyadev Avenue , Santhome, MRC Nagar. So do hurry as this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for your kid as he will be able to learn from experienced chefs.

You have made me a happy man today by talking about steaks here. I want to know about downtown Dallas steakhouse now, so if you can share the details about this steakhouse, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thank you for teaching us the basics of running a restaurant here. I am going to share these basics with my restaurant Kiev mates now. I am sure that they'll appreciate my help and thank me for sharing these basics.

jackb's Avatar Junior Member
    The price of a Siberian Husky puppy highly depends on the breeder
    and the region you are getting it from.
    On average, a Siberian Husky Price In India
    will cost around ₹30,000 to ₹50,000.

AMRITSAR WEATHER WEATHER REPORT ACCORDING TO PREVIOUS YEARS

Buland Darwaza की ऊंचाई कितनी है? or कैसे खो गया?

Best & Rare Coffee Mug of 2021 which are General and Pets Friendly.

The Golden Retriever dog breed is popular dog breeds in the world.
    Do you want to understand and know about the Golden Retriever Price In India .

Kamakya of Kamakya Temple is known as the ‘Queen of Gods’.

राजस्थान के Bhangarh Kila का रहस्य

Mumbai Lake Levels 2020 – Mumbai Receives Highest Rainfall

Amritsar Weather , Punjab पिछले वर्षों के अनुसार

Husky Dog Price In India varies from city to city.
    Siberian husky is a working breed of dog that has medium-sized.

The Indus River is among the LONGEST RIVER IN INDIA
    of the Indo-Greek Plains in the Indian Subcontinent.

Lambasingi की यात्रा का सबसे अच्छा समय क्या है?

silavax608's Avatar Senior Member
    Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. pain o soma 350 mg

This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: public speaking Training Courses in Dubai

Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here. Sexy bikini swimsuits for women

You possess lifted an essential offspring..Blesss for using..I would want to study better latest transactions from this blog..preserve posting.. uređenje vrta

Cool you write, the information is very good and interesting, I'll give you a link to my site. vpn

I understand this column. I realize You put a many of struggle to found this story. I admire your process. generate online documents

We also provide the latest articles on Celerity Wiki, Biography, Celeb Net worth, Awards, Height, Weight, and all other entertaining stuff.*Here on the Healthier Info portal, we will share trending topics that will surely entertain people in every way. healthierinfo

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. legal recruitment company in india

I invite you to the page where you can read with interesting information on similar topics. best female yoga trainer in howrah

I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: Projector on rent in South Delhi

For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! cardano web wallet

The best article I came across a number of years, write something about it on this page. Rent a car Beograd

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... Reiki Healing

No need to wade through complicated spreadsheets when evaluating your campaign with WebFX. All clients have access to MarketingCloudFX, our lead, call, and ecommerce tracking software. Green-Dowser