+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to Celebrate New Year with Kids

IndiaParenting's Avatar Administrator
    Blog Entries

How to Celebrate New Year with Kids

How to make New Year’s Eve more enjoyable for kids? Which games will kids love playing with parents on New Year’s Eve? How to celebrate New Year with kids in a unique way?
    To read the related article, click here.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 27-12-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Before celebrating New Year, as a family it is very crucial to go back and remember all those unforgettable events that you witnessed with your kids - birthdays. trips, victories... In addition, the events that made you all sad..And number them one by one and educate the kids how to celebrate the new year... Life is a journey with ups and downs... Play games as a family to remember those events and be grateful for everything the almighty has given to you...

New Year can be made special for kids, if we consider their point of view. Kids need to be feel involved in the party and they should have plenty of entertainment. The menu should also include some of their favourite items so that they should not feel left out. I had a blast this New Year's and even the kids enjoyed a lot. I had made special arrangements for kids so they also had a really fun time.

Kids are a lot more demanding these days. This New Year though my kid participated at Orchids school in dance programme and performed the same at home.
    Last edited by Vishesh Shrivastava; 05-02-2014 at 02:37 PM.