+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Treat women with DIGNITY

Treat women with DIGNITY

Hi,

I have a question for one and all females.. no male should answer please..

Being in the IT industry for quite sometime, I have seen guys running behind gals, plead, propose, seduce, love, marry claiming he ll lookafter better than anyone on the earth,, after few months they marry,, they have child,, later as if lightning has struck, the guy starts treating his so called gf, lover, wife as a maid to lookafter his old parents, his kid, his house, everything which belongs to him. But he will be turning his nose to the fragrance of his lady colleague, ex gf, some neighbours,, why dont guys treat gals as human with heart which needs love, compassion , affection. Why he thinks that all women in the world deserves respect and dignity but not his own wife. He is ready to lend his helping hand to someone whom he has seen before few minutes in a mall.. but his hand will not raise even if his wife fall slips..There s lot lot lot ...can some lady answer what makes a guy do this to her..

I love this article that you wrote. I always respect women !!! I used to be afraid to meet on dating sites because I thought it was impossible to find a serious relationship on such sites, but now I understand that I was very wrong, and now I meet a guy I met on a dating site.

Yes, such a language is not necessary, but I understand your feelings. To find a beautiful Christian girl, you should explore the themed dating sites, which you can find at https://www.Iwantdating.com, along with an overview of each one. People of faith deserve love just like everyone else, which is why these platforms were created to provide that opportunity.

I haven't met anyone for a long time. would like to change that. What's the best way to meet and start a relationship now?

I don't really like talking to people in real life. Let's write here, who finds communication with girls and with people in general? For example, on the advice of a friend, I registered on the best free online black dating sites. This site is of a new generation, since there are a lot of different gadgets that only new engines have. Such a useful thing for those who are looking for love!