+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ICSE School in Malad

Question ICSE School in Malad

Please share your reviews on Shri Balaji International School (Sunder Lane, Malad W)
    &
    Ram Niwas Bajaj English High School (S.V. Rd, Malad W).

Fees structure?
    Staff friendliness?
    Is their Building premise legal?

i remember reading a few years ago that sbi was asked to vacate their school or sumthn because they didnt have an occupation certificate. I dont know whether it got sorted then or not, but i remmbr that they did not have an occupation certificate in 2011..

Ram Nivas Bajaj School is supposed to very good..on par with other international schools..

Shri Balaji is a brilliant school. My niece goes there. and she loves going to school.. They have good facilities and have good quality of education and encourage activities also.

Haven't heard about the other school..

Thanks Swapna & Kiran for your inputs.

I spoke to a friend of my friend who's daughter is studying in Jr. KG at Shri Balaji International. She was admitted last year & he said "School is good & they have no issues" Again he is father, who are normally less involved in all this. Her mom will be well versed with school & related stuff.

Things apart, I asked him whether school building is LEGAL. To which he replied "Yes, the school earlier didn't have a Playground which has now been sorted & hence school premises are legal now as per ICSE" He wasn't aware about OC which seems to be BMC norm & not ICSE norm.

Fees are stable since last 2 years around Rs. 40,000/- + transportation & books.
    Admission fees (non-refundable) is Rs.27,500/-

I would appreciate more reviews on the same.

Thanks.
    Last edited by IndiaParenting; 01-07-2014 at 07:21 PM.